Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Install mysql-gui tools on FC6

Thread: Install mysql-gui tools on FC6

Install mysql-gui tools on FC6

Hi,
    I am trying to install mysql-gui tools, which I downloaded from the mysql.com web site. It consists of four rpms:

1- mysql-query-browser-5.0r11-1fc5.i386.rpm
    2- mysql-migration-toolkit-5.0r11-1fc5.i386.rpm
    3- mysql-gui-tools-5.0r11-1fc5.i386.rpm
    4- mysql-administrator-5.0r11-1fc5.i386.rpm

When I use the rpm command, It says that the package mysql-gui-tools-5.0r11-1fc5.i386.rpm needs libjvm.so to be installed. I have installed jkd 1.6 for linux and found the directory containing libjvm.so and added it to /etc/ld.so.conf and the I ran ldconfig.
    When I try ldconfig -p, it show libjvm.so in the list, but again the rpm gives the same message.
    Any idea what's wrong?
    This will be over soon, and then I can ...

Post RE: Install mysql-gui tools on FC6

Why don't you try "yum install mysql-gui-tools" from a root console?
    I tried it on my FC6 box and it installed and ran fine. The download size, (on my box), is 4.6 M.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by mechdave View Post
    Why don't you try "yum install mysql-gui-tools" from a root console?
    Oh my problem is here, I have access to 56K dial up connection which most of the time,it hardly loads the openfree's mein page and I have to use Mandrake or Suse Linux to connect to Internet, because the modem's driver cannot be installed on FC.
    So i have to install it using the RPM command.
    This will be over soon, and then I can ...

When I try "yum install mysql-gui-tools" from a root console. I get, "No Match for argument: mysql-gui-tools". Do I need to add a repository somewhere, or what else should I do? (BTW, running FC3, mysql 5.0.45)