Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Problem whit Script BASH!!!

Thread: Problem whit Script BASH!!!

Hybrid View

Problem whit Script BASH!!!

I have a Script in code Bash, i used to make a connection to my server ssh the same use the CURL and NC library i guess...

in linux it works very fine... i gonna use this but in Windows plataform...pls how i cant do that....!!

Thx

Please do not triple post the same on three different sections. It is not going to help you to get help faster.

What might help get you help in a faster manner might be a better description of the problem, of what you are trying to acomplish and a copy of the code.
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.

If I understand correctly, then you might want to look at installing cygwin. This provides a unix like api along with all your favourite GNU uitilities (including bash). Otherwise, putty will do as a straight forward ssh client.