Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Lfever says hello to all.

Thread: Lfever says hello to all.

Smile Lfever says hello to all.

Been using Linux for about a year now. I have several distros up and running.
    My favorite is Mepis.

I drive truck for a living and my companion "IBM T30 with a Kyocera KPC650 air card keep me connected to the Information Highway through my cell phone carrier"

Hobby wise I have been an Amateur Radio operator for over 30 years and I like to dabble with digital photography.

Linux Rules
    Lfever

Thumbs up

lfever,
    Welcome aboard the Openfree bus

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks for checking us out. Welcome aboard!

My sites:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    -