Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

How?

Thread: How?

How?

how to install windows in my DELL 520( i386) laptop which has FC6 installed in it without windows erasing the bootloader(grub)?

Hi,
    I have installed Windows XP with FC6 on my system.
    I install XP first and then install FC6 and this way the boot loader won't be earased.
    This will be over soon, and then I can ...

but i have FC6installed in my laptop nd i dont want 2 reinstall it ..help me .thanx in advance.

rebooting Linux after XP install

Go ahead and install XP on a different partition (be sure not to delete or overwrite the FC6 partition) then have a look at this thread to help you out with the reinstall of grub.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.