Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Hi

Thread: Hi

Smile Hi

Hello everybody,

My name is Bala. I'm new to this forum and have started working on linux. My experience on linux is not much, so pardon me, if my questions seems to be basic. i'm learing and very postive to gain more knowledge from this forum.

Once again Thank you all in advance and goodluck.

Regards,
    Bala

Welcome

Welcome Bala,
    It is ok to have basic questions, we have all started exactly where you are now at some stage.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mechdave, you should try Dynamic DNS for your blog. dyndns.org offers subdomains for free. The software setup on your host is simple and their web UI is intuitive. They are even supported by some home routers.

My sites:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    -

Thumbs up DynDNS

Thanks Peter,
    Followed your advice and have created account and now up and running!

mechdave, your signature URL has a typo.

My sites:
    -

Thumbs up Typo

Cheers Peter

Hi Bala and welcome.
    As mechdav mentioned we all started from that stage at some time ( and I am still there).
    This will be over soon, and then I can ...