Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Flourishconf Freespire booth

Thread: Flourishconf Freespire booth

Good Guru

Flourishconf Freespire booth

I have been talking with some of the folks over at Freespire, and there is a want for a few people to help man the Freespire booth. If anyone is interested, I have a thread I joined over at freespire forums that you can chime in with or I can forward contact info over to Freespire's organizers for getting in touch with you.

Thanks!

Andrew.
    PS -- I will be there helping out. I would feel honored to drink beer with anyone who shows up

http://forum.freespire.org/showthrea...5152#post45152

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The thread requires a login. Is there a non-restricted version?

My sites:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    -

Good Guru
    Apparently not.