Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Oracle installation on Fedora core 5 32+bit

Thread: Oracle installation on Fedora core 5 32+bit

Oracle installation on Fedora core 5 32+bit

Hi,

I want to learn oracle on Fedora core 5 32+ bit os that I am using at the moment, but can't not find any useful installation guides (Fedora specific) on the net. Can any one please help me out? Thanks.

I am not sure what search terms you used, but by googling Oracle fedora howot I get a bunch of hits. If none of those satisfy your curiosity, go to the Oracle site and use their documentation. It is written for Red Hat, but should work the same for Fedora.
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.

Quote Originally Posted by trickster View Post
    I am not sure what search terms you used, but by googling Oracle fedora howot I get a bunch of hits. If none of those satisfy your curiosity, go to the Oracle site and use their documentation. It is written for Red Hat, but should work the same for Fedora.

Thanks installed it and its working well now. Cheers.