Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Help needed with backing up Outlook email folders and settings

Thread: Help needed with backing up Outlook email folders and settings

Help needed with backing up Outlook email folders and settings

I want to reinstall Windows Xp soon, as I got a virus and after cleaning the computer doesn't work as smooth as before. I gives some strange erros and sometimes it justs hangs up... I want to backup Outlook Express emails and settings before reinstall, and restore afterwards. Any help?

Hi,

I went to Google and searched for backup outlook express. The first link returned shows a Microsoft article explaining how to do it.
    How to Backup and Reocver Outlook Express data
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.

Thank you. I did some searches on the net and found a program that does what I want:
    http://www.bodrag.com/outlook-express-backup.html