Thread: wuts up

wuts up

i'm new here. could I make my own forum here cause thats what I was searching on google...

Welcome!

What do you mean? Do you want to ask questions or start a whole new site?

Quote Originally Posted by peter View Post
    Welcome!

What do you mean? Do you want to ask questions or start a whole new site?
    start a whole new site...

This is a Linux enthusiasts site with some Windows. Mostly discussion. What type of site do you have in mind?

This is a Linux enthusiasts site with some Windows. Mostly discussion. What type of site do you have in mind?
    just a regular site. its for my skateboarding team and I want a forum just to post and put video's on.

This probably isn't the place then. There are sites that offer forum hosting and the fees are now reasonable. You could give them a try for your own skateboarding forum.

There is a forum site called "The Admin Zone" for forum administrators. It would be good place to start too!

There are some free forum hosting solutions out there. You might want to dp a google search for free forum hosting.

I'd be interested to learn what search term led you here, if you were looking for web hosting.
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.

This probably isn't the place then. There are sites that offer forum hosting and the fees are now reasonable. You could give them a try for your own skateboarding forum.

There is a forum site called "The Admin Zone" for forum administrators. It would be good place to start too!
    ok thanks for helping though.