Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

how to determine free space available in cd

Thread: how to determine free space available in cd

how to determine free space available in cd

Hi all,

how can i determine the free space avilable in cd.
    using "df -h " it shows 0 bytes free.
    using " du " getting same result

i wrote data into disc 51 mb in 3 sessions but it shows used space of the last session .

how can i get the solution of this.....

Hi,

Please do not doublepost. It is not going to help you get help any faster, and it is bad manners.
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.

I've used cdfs before, in order to access data from multiple sessions on the same cd. You might want to look at that.

http://trappist.elis.ugent.be/~mronsse/cdfs/
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.