Well I'm running slackware with fluxbox installed, my friend confed it for me since he recomended it since it forces me to learn if I want to do something with it

Ok, some things I would like to get help with:

1. Get my account running flux (right now I think its running enlightment)
2. Get the programs that boot with flux to boot with my account (right now I'm running as root which is NOT good)

Those two would be great, so that I dont go and do somethings stupid =P

And if you say that I should edit some file could you please tell me what it does? I think that the X start file is called something like Xinitric. If I can do this then i would be happy, also it would be nice if I could learn how to edit the "right-click menu" To add and remove programs etc from it.

I read a guide to controlling your installs etc from tar.gz files, since I run slack I will use them primarily I guess. But since this is more or less the first time I have run linux seriously I tink that i'll just scrap that idea for now since I am bound to break the system sooner or later and then I'll do a reinstall and I'll use it then. i think that the author of the guide (here at LNJ was Frezztsa or something like that, no offense to the probably very miss-spelled nick)

Also I had mandrake installed before and I must so that Slack has lived up to its very reputation as the fastest dist around, compared to mandrake this thing is a cheetah . Any thoughts on a n00bie running slack as his more or less first dist? Any recomended reading on the file-tree? (IE /root, /bin, /dev etc)?

// Mjukis, have a nice day