Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I really dont know!

View Poll Results: Help

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • a

0 0%
  • b

0 0%

Thread: I really dont know!

Hybrid View

Angry I really dont know!

Hello guys, I wont b ashamed to tel you that im a new user of freeBSD6.2. Guys, i've just finished installing it and it installed without any problem.

The thing is, when i boot my system to log in, after i key in the login and the password, i just see a command interface. From there, im totally lost and i dont know what to do.

Can anyone help like how do i get to the GUI desktop environment and all that.......

PLEASE HELP

Good Guru

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to BSD! If you don't feel comfortable with the command line interface (CLI), then you might want to read up on UNIX shell commands, or looking for any tutorial that explains how to get around in Linux and UNIX. Using BSD and/or Linux is not limited to the GUI.
    arrogance breeds ignorance

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Type:

startx

and the interface should appear by magic, assuming it has been installed