Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Need a favor from a Canadian

Thread: Need a favor from a Canadian

Mentor

Need a favor from a Canadian

Hi guys, I'm looking for a movie that was released in Canada only. I think it was recently. The name of the movie is Rocket. It's a movie about the rocket richard.

If anyone has it or can copy it for me, pm me. We will figure a way to get it to me.

Thanks!!!

Mentor
    Are there NO canadians on this board? What about people near the border can anyone help me out with this movie?

Kind Mastermind
    Bob,

Click on the following link: The Rocket.

Jim
    The one serious conviction that a man should have is that nothing is to be taken too seriously.
    Where facts are few, experts are many.

Mentor
    thanks jim and cybergal i never even thought of going to amazon....i just figured it was something really hard to get a hold of.

Advisor
    Quote Originally Posted by boblucci View Post
    thanks jim and cybergal i never even thought of going to amazon....i just figured it was something really hard to get a hold of.
    But theres none available...

Here this is the Canadian Amazon site... The rocket