Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Hey Guys

Thread: Hey Guys

Associate

Thumbs up Hey Guys

Deepak here, am working as Unix/Storage sys admin at a company in Bangalore, Nice to join this fourm, really did help me during my early stages of sys admin learning. Hope to continue the fun with all you guys.... and also give and take knowledge on Linux/Storage.... so keep the questions flowing.....
    Last edited by deepakna; 02-04-2007 at 05:44 PM. Reason: spelling mistake !!!! sorry

I like your signature. I had a good laugh! I have wanted to kick box with my computer many times!

I work with a guy from Bangalore in San Jose. He keeps inviting me out for lunch. Thanks to him, I now know important words like "aloo", "paneer" and "tandoori chicken". Hey! I won't go hungry!

Welcome to OpenFree!

My sites:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Associate

My pleasure

Thanks a lot Peter
    You really should join him for lunch, am sure you will relish it....

Oh and about kick-boxing, not required I just defeated my comp in a chess game..

We actually do have lunch together about twice a month at one of many buffets near the office.

It used to be an adventure, but now it's quite normal. Mango lassi soothes the savage beast. Good stuff.

My sites:
    -