Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Implementing networ kbetweem two computers with a distance of 15km

Thread: Implementing networ kbetweem two computers with a distance of 15km

Question Implementing networ kbetweem two computers with a distance of 15km

I want to set up a network connection connection between two computers (in future several computers) whice are approximately 15 km far from each other.Please give me schematic view about how the network should be buildup? Please help me...in step by step whether I required Router or not?

You'd need 2 routers, with internal and external interfaces. You need some kind of cabling that supports the bandwidth that you need and can be run over 15 km. Then, you connect the hosts to the internal interfaces of the routers and one outer to the other through the external interfaces. You might need repeaters between the routers if the signal is attenuated too much because of the distance.
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.