Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Chitown Bears

Thread: Chitown Bears

Chitown Bears

Chitown Bears all the way to Super Bowl...go bears!
    Microsoft aims to 'borg' Yahoo in $44.6 Billion deal
    "We are Microsoft. Resistance is futile"

Good Guru
    The Bears still suck.

;D

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

help

Hai how are you i am a student of computer science and i got a new paper presentation of gnu/linux administration will you please help me out of this

Wow, I thought I was good about changing topics.....
    arrogance breeds ignorance

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

He sure knew how to hijack a thread....

I still say Bears all the way!

Good Guru
    I still say the bears still suck ;D

ALL HAIL GREEN BAY!

I concede!!!