Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

SSL Explorer

Thread: SSL Explorer

SSL Explorer

Stuck behind a firewall? Is the network nazi blocking SSH from getting through so you can't do SSH tunneling? Say no more! SSL Explorer to the rescue!

You can effectively tunnel just about anything through SSL (port 443) with this little gem. It is a self-contained web server and will even generate an SSL certificate for you.

Check it out here:
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/sslexplorer

I have set it up on numerous machines, I can answer any questions you might have. Just post your questions.
    jro -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

this is very intriging. can I tunnul xdmcp or rdp through a browser using this somehow? if so and you could point me in the right direction I would be the happiest employee at my workplace.

Ehm, yes on the xdmcp and I don't know for RDP, I haven't tried it but I am assuming yes.

One caveat, the client is windows only, from what I have tried so far. You log into the site, it downloads a small applet that lives in your SysTray, then it does port forewarding based on rules you set up on the server.

I can set you up with an account on my server if you want to try it out. Then I can talk you through setting it up on your server if you want also. I am on IRC (irc.oftc.net #linuxfoo) most of the day, look me up if you want to chat RT. Or, you can email me if you want an account to try out. jeffreyrobbins at gmail.com
    jro -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shit, I can't install on my station, no privledge. I was hoping it was completly web based so I could just put it on my server at home and login via just browser.

Ahh you don't have permission to install the applet on your workstation? Wow, they DO have you locked down. About all I recommend is a pickaxe and shovel, to try and get out at this point.. :cry:
    jro -

Lightbulb Hope this still applies?

hi, hoep you can help me:

I installed SSL explorer on my Windows Vista machine (doesn't mather). Version 0.2.14_01 Community Edition. Now i would like to use it to acces Windows Live mail at work. They are using websense to block everything regarding webmail (and much more ofcourse).
    I have tried webforwarding:
    1. Tunneled
    2. Replacement Proxy

to both http://www.hotmail.com and also http://mail.live.com. It is now no problem to come to login page at both methods but after username and password logon it forward to a complete different url so the proxy stops to work.

Do you know a better way? Maybe the Reverse proxy method.

Thanks