Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Changed Drive Letters

Thread: Changed Drive Letters

I had to majorly change around the drive letters on my recent format but the system still looks to the old drive letters when installing Windows components. I know there is one registry edit for this but that's not enough, the system still looks to the old letters. Any one know what else I need to change? Thanks.

P.S.

This is Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition.

Wouldn't it be easier to install all your applications in one large partition or drive letter and stick your data in others?

That way you wouldn't have as many headaches in shifting things around whenever you need to install new components and software.

for the drive letter change I remember using as soft that comes with partition magique that correct the path for each ocurence in the reg base...
    you just tell it this drive was d: and now it is e: and it replaces it everywhere...
    use it carefully though!

Talking Change drive from your computer

Dear Sir/Madam:
    I don't know you are male or female, but I want to tell you something. I know how to change drive on Window 2000, xp and server. you can right click on my computer -> manage -> disk management -> right click on the drive you want to change -> changes drive letter and path. If it is not work, please let me know.

Try until you get success
    ------------------------
    Best regards;