Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Help in Networking

Thread: Help in Networking

Help in Networking

I Just Installed A Second Hard Drive In Y Computer In Which I Am Installing Linux 2.6. I'm Having Problems Setting Up My Network Card(belkin F5d7000 Desktop Wireless) In The Linux. Does Anyone Know How I Can Get This Card To Work In Linux 2.6?

Hi,

I went to Google and typed 'f5d7000 linux', and the following link came up first.

http://www.linuxquestions.org/linux/...Complete_Guide

HTH!
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.

Here's another more detailed link:

http://www.melbpc.org.au/pcupdate/24...7article12.htm
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.