Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Intel PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3A Mini PCI Adaptor

Thread: Intel PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3A Mini PCI Adaptor

Intel PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3A Mini PCI Adaptor

I have trouble to get this card working. I am using FC5 (Fedora) which can not detect this card. Anyone out there can help.

Thanks a lot.....

Kelvin

This link shows how to set it up on FC4, but the process should be the same on FC5.

I obtained the link by going to Google and searching for "Intel 2100 Fedora".

HTH
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.

FedoraSolved.org is a great first stop for Fedora ressources, they even have an entire special site dedicated to wireless here: http://fedoramobile.org/wireless
    Why are you not using Fedora Core?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.