Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Hello, just signed up

Thread: Hello, just signed up

Hello, just signed up

Hello everyone, just signed up to OPENFREE glad to be here.

We are actually trying to find an alternative open source application to replace our Quickbooks Enterprise Solutions 7.0, any possible candidates out there?
    thanks
    Kevin

I'm not sure if there is such an animal out there.
    You might want to look at this thread:

http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/lin...onderance.html
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.

My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.

Welcome!

My sites:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.