Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Configring Inkjet Printer

Thread: Configring Inkjet Printer

Associate

Configring Inkjet Printer

Hi,
    i am using Opensuse 10.1.
    I have 2 inkjet printers. One is HP Deskjet610c, and other one is Canon IP1600, which i could not configured.
    Please help.
    Subban

Hi,

Here is a guide on how to set up the printers.
    If you still can't get it to work after following it, please post what steps you have taken, and what error messages or undesired behavior is happening, and we'll be happy to help you.
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.

Associate
    Quote Originally Posted by trickster View Post
    Hi,

Here is a guide on how to set up the printers.
    If you still can't get it to work after following it, please post what steps you have taken, and what error messages or undesired behavior is happening, and we'll be happy to help you.

Hi,
    You have missed the link.
    subban

My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.