Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Loopback Device

Thread: Loopback Device

Loopback Device

Well it seems my dvd drive has went down the drain, not working. In another thread I mention about why I had trouble burning discs.

Anyhow, If I wanted to install an ISO distro using the loopback device, how do you start the installation process?

I don't have a floppy either. Just something I would like to try for the heck of it. I've read about it and have mounted an ISO to view the contents, etc but never tried the install procedure.

Thnx.
    Microsoft aims to 'borg' Yahoo in $44.6 Billion deal
    "We are Microsoft. Resistance is futile"

My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.

Thanks trickster, I'll check into it.
    Microsoft aims to 'borg' Yahoo in $44.6 Billion deal
    "We are Microsoft. Resistance is futile"