Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

plz help

Thread: plz help

Hybrid View

Cool plz help

Hi friends
    i want to break a mac login password & i m new on mac
    so please tell me how i break a mac password on apple phone book please
    i really wann it.

Hi,

When possible, please use descriptive thread names. This one, for example, could be something like "bypassing password on apple phone book" or something of the sort.
    Unfortunately, I don't use a Mac, so I can't help you.
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.

Good Guru
    I will look into this for you. I am going to assume that you have a mac that runs OS X.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A gentoo live CD is all you need. Just have to mount the hard drive after booting Gentoo, and then zero out the password.

EDIT: Nevermind. They fixed that. It really depends on your version of OS X (if it is OS X). regardless, you need NetInfo to dump the passwd file.
    Last edited by Kernel_Killer; 12-30-2006 at 03:39 AM.
    arrogance breeds ignorance

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good Guru
    http://www.intelliot.com/blog/archiv...word-recovery/

http://www.wap.org/journal/crackmacpasswords.html

Those ought to do it. Let me know if this is not the direction you are looking to go.