Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

News: Web-Based Linux?

Thread: News: Web-Based Linux?

News: Web-Based Linux?

Hmm, I would like to try this but it seems they aren't taking any more registrations.

Article
    jro -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

Mentor

On the desktop, do it on the desktop!

"Please note: we are not taking more subscribers
    because we are experiencing equipment failures at a high rate. If you are in the position to donate rackspace, or new servers, please contact us."

jro Well, do you know anyone? Help now for future gain?
    but I don't see the point, doesn't everyone have a Knoppix disk in their pocket?

Sounds like an intresting idea, but ya would think it would get heavy on the supplier's end. Have you looked at the one this articel talks about?

http://analysis.itmanagersjournal.co...6/228234.shtml

They keyword there was 'donate', I mentioned it to my boss and I could see him physically cringe when I got to that part. i would love to help out OS projects but we first need to figure out a way to pay the bills.

Zenmatt, no I haven't tried that out. I will have to look more into it. Have you?
    jro -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7