Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Rural folk need der nets to!

Thread: Rural folk need der nets to!

Mentor

Rural folk need der nets to!

This is great, fine idea. I love living in the sticks but I do want my connection.
    Please send this article to you governor!

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/19/te....html?emc=eta1

that rocks. I'm moving to maine if they can do something about the winters there....

Bah! What do people way out in the sticks need teh intarweb for!? Next thing you know there might crazy talk of getting a connection to those undesirables in Lousiana.. :roll:
    jro -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

Mentor

Your turn to turn the crank!

jro, You can come down here and turn the crank for me! Louisiana isn't that backwards, just crooked! I had to slip the installer $3.50 before he would climb the pole to connect me!

Hint, never live too far from a large university, you will have some means of being connected.

But we do have the technology to get everyone connected, just need to have the will to do it!