Hi There,

I have a problem regarding RIPrep.
As you know the "OEMPnPDriversPath" entry in the "riprep.sif" file is meant to edit the regkey "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\De vicePath" to match whatever you enter into the driver path. And this works fine for my RIS flat image. However when using my RIPrep image, the OEMPnPDriversPath makes no change to the DevicePath key. It leaves it as it was just before I just the RIPrep tool to upload the image to my server.

I have done alot of searching, and microsoft and everyone else say it's possible to use the OEMPnPDriversPath in your RIPrep image to change the device path, but it just doesn't work for me!

So just to reiterate, when using the RIPrep image, OEMPnPDriversPath makes absolutley no changes to the DeivcePath key.
However when using my Standard WindowsXP RIS flat image, OEMPnPDriversPath works like a charm!

[Unattended]
OEMPnPDriversPath="COE Tools\Drivers\NIC;COE Tools\Drivers\Video" (etc ... etc ...)

That is how I have my .sif setup, and like I said, works fine on the RIS flat image, but not on the RIPrep one.

Has anyone ever run into this problem??

I'm using Windows 2k3 Server Enterprise SP1

Please help me!!