Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Word Is Good
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Word Is Good

I have made this thread to say what a good, and helpful product it is. It can do so much for you. I have probably typed about 40 school reports on it so far, so i pretty much owe my life to it. So, I thank Microsoft for giving me those discs with my computer.
    "If you enjoy what you do, you'll never work another day in your life."

My man confucius said it well :D

Why is my signature text blue I did not make it like that??

Yep, a very good writing system.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mentor
    Gee this is almost sounding like you're gonna ask Billy for money :lol:

Nevertheless, great product, what else can you use?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can use Notepad.

Mentor
    Well you can't really do school assignments with notepad, you can save quickies, that's all.

What do you mean save quickies? :lol:

Mentor
    like if you want to quickly save some simple text or html code, notepad is awesome but not for formatted school projects. You simply can't format in notepad.

Oh, I thought you meant a real quickie :lol:

Notepad and Wordpad don't do the job.

Word is awesome, I've done so many things for school on it. Few hundred, maybe.

I've been using Word for the past six or seven years.
    It's wonderful.