Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Meeting the troops!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meeting the troops!

Mentor

Meeting the troops!

I said I would start meeting the Linuxf00 members, my first stop was with snct. We got rowdy, drank coffee and talked Linux. The f00 would be proud of us.

I went 970 miles to see this steller f00on. Could you all at least post?

My next target will be r00tf00 himself, Mark Angeli. Be careful Mark.

Beez, you're number 3! but don't hold your breath, thats a long drive.

I know, where the hell have they gone? I'll still be here in Australia when you come Fatal, at the moment it's quite hot. We are getting over 100 degrees farenheit sometimes.

I never have actually spoken to another Linux user face to face, I wonder what that's like. I'll just have to try and not smile sideways
    My Website:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Website Uptime:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Server Specs: AMD Athlon X2 3800+, 2gb DDR2 RAM, 1.5TB HDD, Ubuntu 9.10
    My Gaming PC: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93ghz, 4gb DDR2 RAM, 9800GTX+

I'm scared. Very, Very Scared.

Mentor

Fear this!

Thats normal! :twisted:

Associate
    I s'pose it'll be a while before you get here to Juneau, Alaska, but when you do I should be able to free up a bed for ya.

I wish I was in alaska...
    My Website:

My Website Uptime:

My Server Specs: AMD Athlon X2 3800+, 2gb DDR2 RAM, 1.5TB HDD, Ubuntu 9.10
    My Gaming PC: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93ghz, 4gb DDR2 RAM, 9800GTX+

Mee toooooooo

Mentor

Alaska?

Camelrider, Don't hold your breath eirther, I don't do cold (I do it but only under duress). If we could meet some time in the lower usOFa during the summer you might have a chance.

Why Alaska? Are you from there? I saw Alaska from the water side (the islands)
    and I flew over during the winter. Visit? I just can't picture that at all! Sorry.

Alaska's a beatiful state. There's bears and carabu and tundra and glaciers and stuff... It's great! Haven't been there yet, but it's on my list of places to visit (a cruise would be very nice!). I've already seen some of the desert USA, so Alaska's gotta be on the list too.
    Steve

When you coming out to NJ to visit me Fatal? Tho it might be PA here soon. Everything is too expensive to live here.
    jro -

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7