Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

keyboard

Thread: keyboard

Hybrid View

hello can anyone tell me how i get my keyboard keys back to normal as when i want to type the @ key i have to click on the " key ?
    Thank you.

Did a freind (playing around) switch the keys?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally posted by The Donald@Aug 12 2006, 01:11 AM
    Did a freind (playing around) switch the keys?
    [snapback]6448[/snapback]
    no because i have changed keyboards with the same problem

Darn, I don't know what to tell you. Did you spill something on both? IDK maybe something else.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Associate
    Either you have a US keyboard in the UK, or a UK keyboard in the US, or, you need to set your regional and language options in control panel correctly. Go to date, time, language, and regional options/add other languages/languages/text services and input options/details, to see what keyboard options you have set.