Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Microsoft ADAM problem

Thread: Microsoft ADAM problem

Hello all. I have a test lab set up and we are looking at implementing ADAM in our network. I installed ADAM onto a domain controller, which also has the DNS/Active Directory/DHCP. I had no problems creating an instance following the "step-by-step" guides on the Microsoft ADAM website. It was when I went to use the ASDI edit tool that I got an error message. It was during one of the first windows, "Connection Settings". I would click "OK" then receive this message: "No superior reference has been configured for the directory service. The directory service is therefore unable to issue referrals to objects outside this forest." Like I said, I was using the "ADAM Step-by-Step Guide", but something is missing. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Spent the last 30 minutes searching with no luck. One that was close was talking about DNS issues, but here is the link incase it provides any help.

http://www.eggheadcafe.com/ng/microsoft.pu.../post350399.asp

RickDev
    "Nobody knows what I do until I stop doing it."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

Hey, thanks for the response and for the time researching RickDev. Unfortunately, that wasn't it. I noticed right off that the person who wroted that post had his "distinguished name" backwards. I had mine set up the right way, but still getting the same message as that person. Hmmm. Any more takers?

Sorry I will keep looking around and asking a few people I know that are smarter than I
    RickDev
    "Nobody knows what I do until I stop doing it."

|
    |