Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Spam & AV Solutions

Thread: Spam & AV Solutions

I am researching options for blocking spam and viruses on my exchange server. Can anyone recommend me any sufficient software? Right now I think I might just use microsoft's free Exchange Intelligent Message Filter for filtering spam. I might also try Symantec Mail Security for Exchange for virus scanning.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome and appreciated!!

Originally posted by rafekemmis@Jun 21 2006, 04:02 PM
    I am researching options for blocking spam and viruses on my exchange server. Can anyone recommend me any sufficient software? Right now I think I might just use microsoft's free Exchange Intelligent Message Filter for filtering spam. I might also try Symantec Mail Security for Exchange for virus scanning.

[snapback]6069[/snapback]

I currently use Symantec's mail Security for the virus scan and the free Intelligent message Filter for the spam. It seems to work out pretty well, just have to play with the settings some to make sure it is not deleting good emails. Gives you two options so that you can set a spam level to delete emails and the other gives you the option to set what spam level will filter the email into the users junk mail folder.

RickDev
    "Nobody knows what I do until I stop doing it."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

Quote Originally Posted by rafekemmis View Post

You can refer this link "http://antispam.msexchange.org/articles/Server_Based_Antispam_Comparison.html"