Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I love PodCasts!

Thread: I love PodCasts!

I love PodCasts!

Well, I do :mrgreen: . If I ever find anything to talk about that I can post up once a month or so, I'd do my own PodCast thingy (solo interviews the enigmatic and mysterious mcangeli... Your Life With Linux and Why Anyone Should Care :w00t: ) .

In the meantime (and i know you all will be holding your breath 'till I get THAT one done ) ... Here's a listing of many of the PodCasts that can be found on the 'net. I've done a search for the Linux ones and they can be found on the right hand side of the page at that link. Enjoy!
    Steve

Re: I love PodCasts!

Quote Originally Posted by snct
    Well, I do :mrgreen: . If I ever find anything to talk about that I can post up once a month or so, I'd do my own PodCast thingy (solo interviews the enigmatic and mysterious mcangeli... Your Life With Linux and Why Anyone Should Care :w00t: ) .
    Wouldn't be a very long or interesting post... You know that steve....

How are things in the new state?

Re: I love PodCasts!

Quote Originally Posted by mcangeli
    Quote Originally Posted by snct
    Wouldn't be a very long or interesting post... You know that steve....

How are things in the new state?
    Oh come on now... You're a sysadmin, aren't you? We could talk about the 'good old days' at LNO before you became the 'king of Linux' . Things are fine, I guess. Wifey and I are tired and sore from packing, and the BIG move ain't until this weekend . Custody of the S/D is going back to her dad :mrgreen: . I suppose I could do a PodCast about that (back on topic, donchaknow ) , but no one would care, I'm sure.
    Steve

Mentor

Revenge of the Pod People

Uncle snct wrote:
    (solo interviews the enigmatic and mysterious mcangeli... Your Life With Linux and Why Anyone Should Care w00t )
    If there are awards for Podcasts (Thingies?) that one would garner mucho little statues. I would listen!

Podcasts are neat, I have to finger how to get them on my MP3 player so I can listen at work. I wonder where this will go? Any ideas?

Podcasts are awesome, I'm listening to twit right now.

http://twit.tv/

Mentor

Twit.tv

Wildheart, Thnx for that link, its a good one! SNCT, SNCT you will want to get some of these for work!

Re: Twit.tv

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Error
    Wildheart, Thnx for that link, its a good one! SNCT, SNCT you will want to get some of these for work!
    Thank you muchly :mrgreen: . I miss those guys from the old TechTV. Well... All except for Dvorak :evil: .

Today I listened to a couple of goofballs from NY, NY (long guyland, donchaknow ) . They had a few interesting things to talk about, but not the whole 2 hour's worth :roll: . It was like listening to Car Talk, but without the humor :? .
    Steve