Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Bill Gates

Thread: Bill Gates

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally posted by The Donald@Jun 19 2006, 04:55 PM
    http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2...CorpNewsPR.mspx
    [snapback]6046[/snapback]

I know there is a lot of Microsoft haters and people who think BIll is the scum of the earth, but when it comes to helping through his foundation he has done alot. I think him wanting to spend more time working with it and making sure the money goes to some good use is great.

I don't think it will hurt MS either. I think sometimes you need a different view or a change to make sure things are moving forward like they need to be in the business they are in. if not, then you will be far behind the power curve like they are in the search engine side. So it will be fun to see what gets done now that he will be moving aside. He is still the chairman, so I guess he still has the say so, but time will only tell.

RickDev
    "Nobody knows what I do until I stop doing it."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    |