Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

System Restore

Thread: System Restore

I just love that system restore. I think I have scanned a computer 3-4 times today, removed the virus just to scan again and see them back. This went on before the little dusty light bulb in the back of the brain remembered that depending on the files and location, that nice little restore feature was putting the viruses right back on the system. *sign*

/rant
    RickDev
    "Nobody knows what I do until I stop doing it."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

Associate
    It is because of the reason I always switch off system restore, as it is a vulnerability, and uses more and more disc space. I use an external backup utility for my system backup, acronis seems to be the best i've tried yet.

Yes, I do the same on my laptop and other computers that I am in charge of here at work. This happened to be a co-worker's personal computer I was working on. Drive me nutz!!

RickDev
    "Nobody knows what I do until I stop doing it."

|
    |