Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

SharePoint Central Admin.

Thread: SharePoint Central Admin.

I have installed SPS over WSS and followed the instrcutions posted on MS regarding the Integration of WSS over SPS but now I can't use the SharePoint Central Admin tool. When I luanch the SharePoint Central Admin tool, it comes back with "Page Can't be found" and when I launch the new SharePoint Central tool, it comes back with "You are not authorized to view this page" even though I made sure that I am useing a Domain Admin account.

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance... ZK

Have you tried this? I know it says it is for the WSS but may be the same issue.

http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?kbid=829065

RickDev
    "Nobody knows what I do until I stop doing it."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

Yes, I have but no luck. I am considering rebuilding the server and if I do, do I need to install WSS prior to installing SPS or can I just install SPS and that will included WSS?

Thanks in advance..

Originally posted by zekebashi@Jun 19 2006, 10:24 AM
    I have installed SPS over WSS and followed the instrcutions posted on MS regarding the Integration of WSS over SPS* but now I can't use the SharePoint Central Admin tool. When I luanch the SharePoint Central Admin tool, it comes back with "Page Can't be found" and when I launch the new SharePoint Central tool, it comes back with "You are not authorized to view this page" even though I made sure that I am useing a Domain Admin account.

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance... ZK
    [snapback]6034[/snapback]

Just install SPS and it will install WSS. Have fun!
    RickDev
    "Nobody knows what I do until I stop doing it."

|
    |