Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Forum Support

View Poll Results: Would you be willing to donate to support this forum and help add more features?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%

Thread: Forum Support

Thumbs up

If it would help upgrade the forum software and add more features, would anyone donate a buck here or a buck there? if I see abog enough response I will talk with the Genesis and see about setting up a paypal account and start working on this.

if you answer yes or no, please put your reason, I would love to know your thoughts on this. If you would like to donate some time and be a moderator, please let me know that as well.

RickDev
    "Nobody knows what I do until I stop doing it."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

To be honest with yeah Rick, my parents would think its silly if I donate to a forum. Of course they are both 40 and Im sure they didn't have silly forums. About the mod thing, I would like to wait to get to 400 posts and try to apply.

I understand where you are coming from. I think I have donating once, I have owned a forum, I run a forum for a software company that did not want to setup themselves and now I help here. So I think I have donated more time than anything.

Thanks for the response. no matter if people want to or not, I will still be working hard at getting new and improved things for the site.

RickDev
    "Nobody knows what I do until I stop doing it."

|
    |