Howdy,

I have a question for all of you out there. I have a computer running Windows 2000 Pro SP4 on a DellGX260 with Office XP. For no reason, completely out of the blue, I open Outlook and no matter if it's a new email, reply or forward email, when I press send I get the following error:
Run-Time Error 287 Application-defined or object-definded error" I press ok and it sends the email without any problems there after. Only when I log off completely and log back in does the error come back in outlook. Any suggestions?

Problem number 2: I have a IBM thinkpad R40 running Windows XP/Office XP. They are on the other end of a VPN client tunnel. Only when they are at home or on the road with the VPN tunnel; established does this problem come up. When the user sends an email that is in his local contacts does the email send. If the contact is NOT in his local contacts the email hangs up in the outbox and nothing can get it to send. This problem does not happen when that user is in house on the local LAN. Any suggestions?