Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Idea: Possible?

Thread: Idea: Possible?

Okay, saving is a pain. Routing to the place in which you placed your file is a pain.

I want to know if this is possible: Those 5 or 6 buttons on the left hand side of a save box, can they be edited? Is there any way in hell? I'd like to have two buttons always route to the last place explorer was routed to and the last place you saved in. Then the other 3 or 4 buttons could be editable.

Is there a place where all default save paths are? Is there a common registry key where these options can be changed?

Most default save paths are written in the software and then normally have a place in the registry that saves the last path that was saved to. Normally.

Microsoft Office allows you to edit the default save path. Tools-->Options--->File Locations

Ok, just finished digging and found this link for you: http://www.windowsitpro.com/Article/Articl...24828.html?Ad=1
    RickDev
    "Nobody knows what I do until I stop doing it."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

Awesome...many thanks.

No problem, let me know if it helps out!
    RickDev

|
    |

Originally posted by RickDev@Feb 28 2006, 09:53 AM
    No problem, let me know if it helps out!
    [snapback]5671[/snapback]
    Cool! Yes it works...VERY handy. I'll remember this, and tell my friends.

very cool. Point them here, we'll help where we can

RickDev

|
    |