Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

windows media player

Thread: windows media player

when i used to download a video like a wma, to watch on windows media player it gave me a window showing my connetion speed, the status of the downlaod completion, how much time it would take to complete download or estimated time left and then when done it would give me the option to run or save. now when i click to downoad it goes strait to windos medial player and starts to buffer and is slow and choppe till it compeltly downloads. how to i get the download file satatus window back up!!! please help.

thanks

Riight-Click and save the file to your computer would be the easy.
    RickDev
    "Nobody knows what I do until I stop doing it."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

Originally posted by RickDev@Feb 21 2006, 07:35 AM
    Riight-Click and save the file to your computer would be the easy.
    [snapback]5645[/snapback]
    thanks for the advice but i still like seeing my connection speed duing download and the % complete, I guess its just a me thing.

take caRE

Might be a dumb question, but you are running in full mode correct?

View-->Full Mode

RickDev
    "Nobody knows what I do until I stop doing it."

|
    |