Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

How to Enabled Background Folder?

Thread: How to Enabled Background Folder?

Hybrid View

Hi...
    recently in my computer appears a warning Spyware infection. After running my spyware program, I try to change the background and the folder is disabled. I only may change the colors, but I can't choose any of the desktop wallpaper because is disabled. Exist a way to enable the folder again?????. Thanks

Mentor
    I can't remember the spyware's name but it has happened to me, in this case the spyware still remains on the PC. Try deleting all contents from c:\windows\Prefetch\ but leave that folder there. Run Anti-Spyware again, run at least two different kinds because it's possible for one to not find it or cure it properly.

Spyware Search and Destroy along with Adaware Anti-spyware seems to work the best for me all the time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally posted by genesis@Feb 10 2006, 01:17 AM
    I can't remember the spyware's name but it has happened to me, in this case the spyware still remains on the PC. Try deleting all contents from c:\windows\Prefetch\ but leave that folder there. Run Anti-Spyware again, run at least two different kinds because it's possible for one to not find it or cure it properly.

Spyware Search and Destroy along with Adaware Anti-spyware seems to work the best for me all the time.
    [snapback]5573[/snapback]
    Thank Genesis for your fast response. Inmediatly I will follow your instruction to try to solve this situation.

Mentor
    I will wait for some good news from you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.