Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Scrolling slow

Thread: Scrolling slow

My windows when i scroll, jumps really slow. I am not sure if i am describing this right. It is like it is locking up then unlocking and then locking. It is not smooth at all.

Like on a webpage, if i grab the scroll bar and move it down or try to scroll with my wheel, it jumps.. it is not smooth. It does this with explorer, firefox, word, office and anything else that can scroll.

I have reinstalled windows and added another 512 meg stick of ram to the cpu.

What kinda of video card do you have? Have you updated the drivers to it? Does it happen when you use the keys to scroll down?

RickDev
    "Nobody knows what I do until I stop doing it."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |