Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
problem connecting to win2003 server

Thread: problem connecting to win2003 server

Hybrid View

Angry

hi
    can anyone tell me the solution for my problem.

we have TWO windows 2003 enterprise servers. one named as HRDC (domain controller) with DNS server and other named HRDB as database server (oracle). every thing was working fine for around 3 weeks. now nobody can access the HRDB server with its name. but we can access it its ip address. we can ping it using name and ip.

can someone tell me how i can solve this. :blink:

Originally posted by maenemy@Sep 22 2005, 04:22 AM
    hi
    can anyone tell me the solution for my problem.

we have TWO windows 2003 enterprise servers.* one named as HRDC (domain controller) with DNS server and other named HRDB as database server (oracle).* every thing was working fine for around 3 weeks.* now nobody can access the HRDB server with its name. but we can access it its ip address.* we can ping it using name and ip.

can someone tell me how i can solve this.* :blink:
    [snapback]5411[/snapback]

Trying looking at the DNS entry for this machine. If there is none, add a DNS entry and make sure all the client machines are using that DNS server as their primary. You can also use WINS services.

In the 3 weeks it was working, did you change anything about the network? Shut any services off?

RickDev
    "Nobody knows what I do until I stop doing it."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |