Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Cheese Icons?

Thread: Cheese Icons?

Associate
    Why Are My Icons Turning Into Cheese? Is It A Virus Or Something? How Can I Get Rid Of It?

I have not been able to find anything on a virus turning icons into cheese, I would say something going on. Has this start since you installed or downloaded any kind of program or anything?

update:
    Check this site out :http://castlecops.com/postt87755.html

And a description and how to clean it from this site:
    Sophos
    RickDev
    "Nobody knows what I do until I stop doing it."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

Associate
    Ok Thnx.

But I Dont Have A Virus Program And Everytime I Try To Install One I Get This Error:

"Error Installing iKernal.exe

The Specified Network Name Is No Longer Available."

What Does That Mean?

Is this a home or work computer? Are you connected to a domain? Are you running or trying to install the application as an administrator?

Sorry for all the questions, but it could be a few things and these will help narrow it down a little.

RickDev

|
    |

Associate
    Originally posted by RickDev@Jul 22 2005, 11:49 AM
    Is this a home or work computer? Are you connected to a domain? Are you running or trying to install the application as an administrator?

Sorry for all the questions, but it could be a few things and these will help narrow it down a little.
    [snapback]5215[/snapback]
    Yes It's A Home Computer.

Im Not Connected To A Domain.

Yes Im Trying To Install As An Administrator.

Most the information I can find is that the "ikernal.exe" belongs to installshield. Are you installing from a CD? Sorry I am turning out to not be much help. I have never run into the error so I don't have any personal exp. with it. If I come across more info I will post it here.
    RickDev

|
    |

Associate
    Originally posted by RickDev@Jul 22 2005, 03:42 PM
    Most the information I can find is that the "ikernal.exe" belongs to installshield. Are you installing from a CD? Sorry I am turning out to not be much help. I have never run into the error so I don't have any personal exp. with it. If I come across more info I will post it here.
    [snapback]5222[/snapback]
    No Im Trying To Install From A Download.

Info for you.
    Error in Ikernel.exe When You Install Programs By Using InstallShield
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?...kb;EN-US;810608

IKernel.exe Could Not Be Installed (0x20)
    http://consumer.installshield.com/kb.asp?id=Q108247

Have you tried scanning our computer with an oline scan? If not there are a few available.

The 2 I recommend most are Trend Micro Housecall and Panda Active Scan You may also want to read Defending Your Machine