Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Change owners name

Thread: Change owners name

The company I work for recycles computers between employees. I received this computer, as is from a past employee. When ever I look in the properties of the different files I make it has his name on all of them. How do I get rid of his name in windows and get mine put in?

Are you talking about office documents? That the "owner" or creator is the ex-employee? Here is an example in the word program, should be the sam across the others.

Open a document, goto tools-->options and look for a tab called "User Information" That should do the trick. I am using Office 2003, but the others should have the same function. let me know if this helps.

RickDev
    "Nobody knows what I do until I stop doing it."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |