Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Unwanted search at start up

Thread: Unwanted search at start up

Hybrid View

As soon as my desk top appears, I get 2 messages. First one starts " Windows cannot find"(four squares)". Make sure you typed the name correctly. The second message says... Could not load or run"(four squares)". What is going on and how can I get rid of these.

How good are you editing the registry? Also look for anything in your Add/Remove programs that may have installed the game Four Squares. If you are comfotable with the registy let me know and I will tell ya some steps and places to check.

RickDev
    "Nobody knows what I do until I stop doing it."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

It's not the words "four squares" but the symbals of 4 little squares in quotes.

I'm fine with regedit....

Oh ok, sorry about the confusion. let me get back to you on that one then. Have a meeting at work I need to attend.

RickDev
    "Nobody knows what I do until I stop doing it."

|
    |