Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Still no mod? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Still no mod?

Mentor
    That's true, just make sure you don't end up wasting time like I did on my last job for three years with my feet on the desk and eating donuts all day...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nah, it's a growing company who needs a good IT department built to help support their growth.
    RickDev
    "Nobody knows what I do until I stop doing it."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    |

Mentor
    That means they will get you used to being lazy and then grow more work for you :lol:

So far I have been kept on my toes

Yes, I am back again
    RickDev

|
    |

Advisor
    Originally posted by RickDev@Sep 23 2005, 10:08 AM
    So far I have been kept on my toes

Yes, I am back again
    [snapback]5417[/snapback]

Ya didn't miss much...

hehehe, that's never a good thing.
    RickDev

|
    |

I think he was waiting for me to come back :lol:

Originally posted by The Donald@Jun 19 2006, 01:47 AM
    I think he was waiting for me to come back :lol:
    [snapback]6013[/snapback]

LOL well weclome back!
    RickDev

|
    |