Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Which PDA is the best to purchase?

Thread: Which PDA is the best to purchase?

Unhappy

Hi, guys!

I have absolutely not much knowlege about PDAs;however, I'm thinking of buying one of those.

What would you guys recommend in terms of functionality, performance, and price?

PDAs use BlueTooth technology for network connection...that's all I know about PDA....lol :lol:

Thank you guys!

I'd really appreciate it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

---------------------------

umm.....still nobody tells me

Finally, I got palmOne Tungsten T5..

It wasn't too bad....just sometimes large file transfer will cause the palm OS 5.x to crash!

I bought a Dell Axim X50v and it comes with Bluetooth, Wifi (802.11b)..2 slots for expandibilty (memory, etc). Great PDA. If you want a PDA and can afford it, go for it. I dont regret getting it.

Originally posted by azPNG@Mar 24 2005, 08:02 AM
    I bought a Dell Axim X50v and it comes with Bluetooth, Wifi (802.11b)..2 slots for expandibilty (memory, etc).* Great PDA.* If you want a PDA and can afford it, go for it.* I dont regret getting it.
    [snapback]4661[/snapback]
    :lol:
    I got it!