Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

IE Forum trouble

Thread: IE Forum trouble

I use IE6, to start things off. When I am on forums, like this one, usually when I type my username and password in and press enter a pop-up comes up usually saying would you like windows to remember your password and automatically sign in. For a long time now that has been working and I rarely have to sign in unless I delete my cookies. Does any body know how I can get this thing to show up again so I dont have to retype my password and etc. everytime I switch a website?

I don't think I clicked don't ask again the last time although that may be the case...
    "If you enjoy what you do, you'll never work another day in your life."

My man confucius said it well :D

Why is my signature text blue I did not make it like that??

Mentor
    Go to Internet Options and to the Content tab, click on Auto Complete button and make sure Web Addresses, Usernames, and the Prompt me to save passwords is check marked. if they are, you can clear forms and passwords so it'll ask all over again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ok thats all set but I still keep having to log in every time I switch a web site...

Associate
    could be cookie related issue
    just a guess as i use firefox good luck sorting it out

Mentor
    Try deleting your temporary internet files and cookies, also make sure your security settings are no higher than normal.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry for my late response but it still wont work......

oh well i can get used to it.

Associate
    try using a different broswer firefox and see if you have the problem there Try getting the latest windows updates
    do virus scans-spyware scans ...etc it may be something along those lines.