Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Sharing Printer

Thread: Sharing Printer

Hybrid View

I'll be needing to set up 3 computers connected through a hub to a printer that will be connected to a computer. To do this would I just need to set it up as a shared printer and then search for it on the other computers on my network places?

Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally posted by Millermagic@Feb 15 2005, 08:34 PM
    I'll be needing to set up 3 computers connected through a hub to a printer that will be connected to a computer. To do this would I just need to set it up as a shared printer and then search for it on the other computers on my network places?

Thanks.
    [snapback]4185[/snapback]

goto control panel and choose printers, choose addnew printer, then follow the wizard den choose network printer